Main Article Content
Purpose: This study aims to analyze the effect of the application of green product quality and green corporate image on green customer loyalty at Hotel Indigo Bali Seminyak Beach.
Research methods: The data collection methods used are observations, interviews, questionnaires, and literature studies. The respondents in this study were 50 guests who stayed at Hotel Indigo Bali Seminyak Beach using the method of determining purposive sampling or sampling based on certain characteristics. The data analysis techniques used are descriptive qualitative and multiple regression analysis. A validity and reliability test was carried out on the questionnaire distributed to the respondents.
Result and discussion: Based on the results of the t test that has been carried out, it was concluded that the two partially free variables have a positive influence on green customer loyalty at Hotel Indigo Bali Seminyak Beach. Green product quality is more dominant in affecting green customer loyalty compared to green corporate image because in reality guests staying at the hotel look more at how the quality of products or services offered by the hotel so that guests can decide to buy the product continuously.
Implications: Green product quality and green corporate image together or simultaneously have a positive and significant effect on green customer loyalty.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- Bathmanathan, V., & Hironaka, C. (2016). Sustainability and business: What is green corporate image? IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 32(1). https://doi.org/10.1088/1755-1315/32/1/012049
- Mardiatmoko, G. (2020). Pentingnya Uji Asumsi Klasik Pada Analisis Regresi Linier Berganda ( Studi Kasus Penyusunan Persamaan Allometrik Kenari Muda [ Canarium Indicum L .]) The Importance of the Classical Assumption Test in Multiple Linear Regression Analysis ( A Case Study of . 14(3), 333–342.
- Marita, W. E. (2015). Jurnal Akuntansi http://journal.unesa.ac.id/php.index/aj Pengaruh Struktur Organisasi Dan Ukuran Perusahaan Terhadap Penerapan Business Entity Concept. 7(9), 18–40.
- Miles, A. Huberman, J. Saldana, J. (2014). Qualitative data analysis: A methods sourcebook. https://books.google.co.id/books?id=p0wXBAAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&hl=id#v=onepage&q&f=false
- Nanin, N. (2019). Pengaruh Kualitas Layanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Noach Cafe And Bistro. 7(2).
- Nilda Miftahul Janna, H. H. (2021). Konsep uji validitas dan reliabilitas dengan menggunakan spss. 18210047.
- Noviastuti, N., & Cahyadi, D. A. (2020). Peran Reservasi Dalam Meningkatkan Pelayanan Terhadap Tamu Di Hotel Novotel Lampung. Jurnal Nusantara (Jurnal Ilmiah Pariwisata Dan Perhotelan), 3(1), 31–37. https://jurnal.akparda.ac.id/index.php/jurnalnusantara/article/view/32
- Putro, wahyu abadi. (2017). Pengaruh Green Product Quality dan Green Corporate Image terhadap Green Customer Loyalty yang dimediasi Green Customer Satisfaction (Studi Kasus Pada Pelanggan Galon Merek AQUA di Kota Yogyakarta). Wahyu Abadi Putro, 8.5.2017.
- Shaputra, R. K. (2013). Green Marketing pada produk Kosmetik.
- Silvia Margaretha_Green Product Quality, Green Corporate Image_The 8th NCFB and Doctoral Colloquium_2015. (n.d.). silvia margaretha.
- Simanjuntak, E. M. (2019). Danau Toba Sebagai Tujuan wisata dari Medan Sumatra Utara. 1956, 6–32. https://doi.org/10.31219/osf.io/6zgby
- Sugiyono. (2015). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D (M. P. Setiyawami, SH (Ed.)). Alfabeta.
- Sunyoto, D. (2016). Metodologi Penelitian Akuntansi (S. . Aep Gunarsa (Ed.)). PT Refika Aditama.
- Suwena, I. K. (2017). Pengetahuan Dasar Ilmu Pariwisata. 299.
- Utama, R., Bagus, I. G., Dhyana, U., & Bali, P. (2021). Teknik Sampling dan Penentuan Jumlah sampel. 2021(January 2016). https://doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.1.5187.0808