Main Article Content
Purpose: The purpose of this research is to find out the role of Pregina Art & Showbiz, e.g. the pre-production, production, and post-production processes, as well as the obstacles that occurred during the opening of the 14th Denpasar Festival on 10 December 2021 at Alaya Dharma Negara building, Denpasar.
Research methods: the qualitative method used during this activity covers participant-observation, interview, and documentation.
Results and discussion: Having participated at the activity, the writers knew what Pregina Art & Showbiz Art's role was. Pregina Art & Showbiz became the Event Organizer for this event and made a live stream.
Implication: There are a special knowledge and skill on how to lead an event and how to market and sell it directly to clients via social media.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- Ardini, N. W. (2018). Balinese Pop Music: An Industrialization Era. Journal of Music Science, Technology, and Industry, Vol. 1, No. 1., Institut Seni Indonesia Denpasar.
- Ardini, N. W. (2015). Industrialisasi Musik Pop Bali: Ideologi, Kepentingan, dan Praktiknya, Segara Widya: Jurnal Penelitian Seni, Institut Seni Indonesia Denpasar.
- Ardini, N. W. (2016). Produksi, Distribusi, dan Konsumsi Dalam Industrialisasi Musik Pop Bali, Mudra Jurnal Seni Budaya, Institut Seni Indonesia Denpasar, Vol. 31, No. 1.
- Croci, C. L. (2016). Is Entreprenuership a Dicipline?
- Fahmi, I. (2011). Manajemen Kepemimpinan : Teori dan Aplikasi . Bandung: Alfabeta.
- Kotler, P., & Amstrong, G. (2004). Principles of Marketing, Pretice Hall Inc.,. New Jersey: Englewood Cliffs.
- Kusuma, P. S. (2020). Children Virtual Concertin the Covid-19 Pandemic. Journal of Music Science, Technology, and Industry, 248.
- Kusumaningrum, H., & Dewanto, S. (2020). Analisis Proses Rekaman Musik dengan Metode Digital di Cover Studio. Journal of Music Science, Technology, and Industry, 240.
- Moleong, Lexy J. 2007. Metode Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung: Remadja Karya.